1. Administrator, data controllerMotiva Oy, Pohjoinen Rautatiekatu 2500100 Helsinki firstname.lastname@example.org
Person responsible for data protection at Motiva: Pirjo Jakobsson, administration managertel. +358 9 6122 5003, email@example.com
2. Register: Kokeilun paikka user register
3. For what purposes do we use your personal data? Using your personal data, we can identify you as a user of Kokeilun paikka. A person looking for funding for their experiment is also a user. You can log in to the service using your email address. We ask you to select a personal password. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it in the service. If we need any additional information for experiments, we will send you separate email. Your email address is only known by system administrators.
4. Data content of the user register: You can use the service in your own name. You can also attach a photo to your profile. Publicly available data includes your first name and last name, and the social media contact details and areas of interest that you have selected to be public (see: Browse users). You can view and edit this data on your profile page, which you can access by clicking on your namein the top right corner. All data you have entered is saved on a protected network server provided by the system supplier. Itcannot be accessed by any unauthorised parties.
5. Regular sources of data: We will obtain all data about you or your experiments from you. Others can comment on your challenges, ideas or experiments.
6. Disclosure of data: If you apply for funding for your experiment, your personal data will be disclosed to the processor of funding applications for the processing of your application. The processor of funding applications is not entitled to disclose your data to other parties or to use your data for any other purposes. No data will be transferred outside the EU or EEA.
7.Data retention period: Data will be retained in the register until you request it to be erased or the register is discontinued, for example, in conjunction with the shutdown of the Kokeilun paikka platform.
8.Your rights: You can access your data through your profile, and you can edit and supplement your data. You canrequest your data to be erased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you notice a problem in the processing of personal data, please contact the person responsible for data protection named in Section 1. You can also file a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e.the Data Protection Ombudsman (https://tietosuoja.fi/en/home)